Luke 8:11 .. the seed is the word of God.
See ourselves as God sees us - fully redeemed. We live with Christ IN us. When we accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we [you and me] were raised with Christ.
Our lives are a walk of faith, a stand of faith. Our bibles are the instruction manual [how to] for this walk. Don't let it sit around collecting dust.
- EVERYTHING was created by God for good!
- God's will for all men for all time is represented in Christ.
- God calls all things to be, that aren't.
- We don't have to live with the things we don't want. Turn to the Bible.
- God gave us dominion [sovereignty; control] over our world, our lives, our circumstances, but not over other people. We are to guard and tend to our world and make all things flourish.
- God is not the God of our flesh, our mind (our earth suit). He is the father of spirits
"You will never miss a God opportunity when you're in the house of God."
"Never run at your "giant" with your mouth shut."
Jesus said John the Baptist was the greatest prophet and even the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than John the Baptist.
- The bible is plan A. There is no plan B.
- Be careful what you hear. No self pity, no sympathy.
- The more self conscious you are, the more pain you are in. The more God conscious you are, the more victorious you are.
- Self help is God.
- We create our world through our spoken words. Proverbs 18:20
Spirit man is suppose to be the dominant, the one in control of the earth suit (body) and soul man (feelings and emotions). Soul man makes decisions and is feed by the spirit.
- John 6:63 .. my words are spirit and they are life ..
- We are to feed our spirit with spirit food (The Word).
- To be full of something is different than being being the real thing.
- The Word fills our spirit so we can be more like Christ.
- We're suppose to imitate Christ - own it, believe it, take it in all the way through.
- Don't harden your heart.