- All of us are geniuses sometimes.
- You have brillance in you, your contribution is valuable, and the art you create is precious.
- If you've got something to say, say it, and think well of yourself while you're learning to say it better." - David Mamet
So, what about you? What about me? When you "learn, hear, experience" something new, what do you do with it?
The past three months have held a lot of "new" for me. Development of a new business model, rededication to actively growing my faith, and taking my physical well being to a new level. So what will Monday look like for me?
- Taking the new model and adapting it to two more clients [one is up and running - and going well!].
- Taking my newly Bible [new testament] loaded MP3 player to the gym with me.
- Continue with my training [which I started on Thursday] for my first triathlon [sprint] June 6, 2010.
Here's to learning and growing. J